- Accurately Controls Speed of Duct Booster, Inline, Intake and Exhaust Fans
- 3-Pole Grounded Plug Construction, No Extra Wires Do Deal With
- Key Stats - Current Capacity: 3.5A, Voltage Capacity: 120V, Rated for up to: 350W
- Variable Fan Speed Controller Dimensions: 2.16" x 3.15" x 1.38"
- 1-Year Manufacturers Warranty
TerraBloom Variable Fan Speed Controller allows you to control the speed of any fan built with a Brushed Motor. This unit will help you to reduce the noise from your intake booster fans, duct fans, exhaust fans, centrifugal fans, etc.
Depending on the type of the motor used, this speed controller will be effective in decreasing the max output CFM of your fan by 20-50%. Reduced airflow equals less noise and more privacy in your grow room. Your fan's adjustable range could be determined by rotating the knob of TerraBloom Variable Speed Controller from the HIGH setting towards LOW setting until you start hearing fan's motor hum.
Do not decrease the operating speed of your fan past the "hum" point.
TerraBloom Variable Fan Speed Controller is not suitable for Non-Brushed motor fans, as well as fans with built-in speed controllers.
All units are covered by 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty.