- COMPATIBILITY: This thermostat speed controller is designed to work with TerraBloom's ECMF fans manufactured in November 2019 or later. Please check your ECMF fan speed controller cable jack to determine compatibility with this thermostat controller. Your fan must have a 3.5mm TRRS jack cable/socket to be compatible with this unit. See product images for details.
- SMART PROGRAMMING: This thermostat speed controller can automatically change the speed of your ECMF series fans according to your programmed parameters
- THERMAL PROBE: Our smart controller monitors the surrounding temperature using the supplied thermal probe and reacts to changes in the environment by increasing or decreasing the airflow in your ventilated space
- CONNECT UP TO 4 FANS: You can connect up to 4 ECMF fans to each smart speed controller simultaneously
- MULTIPLE OPERATING MODES: Keep the speed constant or adjust it based on the changes in the environment, this intelligent speed controller has an option that will fit your ventilation needs
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is included in set with the device?
1.1x TerraBloom Smart Speed controller SKU: SC-ECMF 2. 1xThermal Probe with 3.5mm TRRS connection jack 3. Set of anchors and screws for wall installation
How do I connect this speed controller device to my ECMF fan?
TerraBloom Smart Speed Controller connects to the 3.5mm TRRS socket on the side of your fan using the 3.5mm TRRS speed controller wire supplied in set with each fan
Can this controller automatically adjust the speed of my ECMF fan?
Yes, this smart thermostat speed controller can turn the fan on and off and change its speeds based on your programmable input settings and temperature probe readings
Can the fan remain in standby mode unless the temperature in the surrounding environment reaches a certain threshold?
Yes, using this smart thermostat speed controller you can program your fan to remain in standby mode (Speed Level 0) unless the temperature increases over a certain level. In a similar way, you can program the fan to operate at a low speed setting (Level 0-3) and provide a constant draft in your ventilated space unless the temperature increases past a certain level triggering an increase in the fan’s speed.
How often does the temperature probe updates the data?
Temperature probe updates every 5 seconds</p>