TerraBloom CO2 Keg Pressure Regulator for Draft Beer Kegerators. Dual Gauge Heavy Duty Unit with CGA-320 Inlet, 0-50 PSI Working Pressure with Safety Relief Valve
- HEAVY DUTY WITH DUAL GAUGES: TerraBloom CO2 Pressure Regulator for Draft Beer Setups is a heavy duty unit made with double gauges to accurately measure working pressure in the system and CO2 tank pressure.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE: This CO2 Regulator fits all standard CO2 tanks with CGA-320 inlets. You can adjust the working pressure in your system via a control knob in the front. Gas Shut Off Valve for easy keg/tank swaps. Safety Pressure relieve valve/Chrome Shut Off Valve to prevent beer from backing up into the gas lines.
- EASY INSTALLATION: All you need to install this CO2 Pressure Regulator is an adjustable wrench. Each unit is supplied with 2 O-ring washers. Always place a washer between the lock-down nut and the tank to ensure a tight seal. Replace washers regularly.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: Works with 15.5 Gallon Kegs, 5 Gallon Kegs, 1.75 Mini Kegs, Half Barrels and Quarter Barrel Units. Barbed Gas Outlet Fitting Allows easy connection to many gas line types.
- WARRANTY: TerraBloom 30-day money back guarantee. 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects.