TerraBloom Outdoor Extension Cord - 50 FT Rubber 14/3 SJEOW Triple Outlet Grounded Black Wire Flexible TPE Cold Weather Jacket Lighted End UL Listed
- SUPERIOR FLEXIBILITY: Our Newly Upgraded 50 Foot 14 Gauge (AWG) Black Heavy Duty Extension Cords Are Made with Thermoplastic Elastomer (SJEOW TPE) Jacket Which Provides Moisture, Oil and Abrasion Resistance All Coupled with Unparalleled Flexibility in Below Freezing Cold Temperatures (-35F to 125F Degrees)
- TRIPLE OUTLET: LED Lighted Multi Tap Design Lets You Use Up to 3 Appliances/Tools at The Same Time. LED Indicator Lights Up When the Cord is Powered
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR USE: SJEOW Jacket Makes This Extension Cable Suitable for Use Indoors and Outdoors in Your Garden, Garage, Backyard, Construction Job Site, etc. This Power Wire Resists Moisture, Cracks and Scratches Even in Harsh Cold Conditions
- HEAVY DUTY: Rated up to 1875 Watts, 15 Amps and Can Handle Heavy Duty Appliances, such as Power Tools, Snow Equipment, Lawn Mowers, De-Icing Equipment, Centrifugal Fans, Grow Lights, etc
- SAFETY AND WARRANTY: UL Listed. 30 Day No Questions Asked Return Policy. Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
Frequently Asked Questions
Why TerraBloom SJEOW TPE Power Cords Are Better Than SJTW Vinyl Power Cords?
Thermoplastic Elastomer, also known as TPE or Thermoplastic Rubber, is a combination of plastic and rubber. TPE is a durable compound and can handle temperature extremes very well while remaining ultra flexible. TPE cable is resistant against aging in the sunlight, UV and ozone. TPE has a high-flex rating, which makes it a compound of choice for extension cables which require superior flexibility and resistance against rips, abrasions, tears and other use related damage. TPE Compound costs 20% more than Vinyl, but provides significantly more value over the long term use. TerraBloom TPE Extension Cords are made for heavy duty use in harsh environments, they especially stand out in COLD temperatures as they remain very flexible and have no coil memory even sub zero temperatures
What Does This Extension Cord's "SJEOW" Classification Stands For?
SJEOW Class Stands for S = Service; J = Junior (which means hard service instead of extra hard); E = Elastomer Jacket; O = Oil Resistant; W = All Weather Approved
Why Do I See SJTOW written on the cord itself?
Our extension wires are UL listed in both the US and Canada and they are marked Both as "SJEOW" and "SJTOW (TPE)" due to UL classification methodology differences between the US and Canada. The cord class that is called "SJEOW" in the US is officially called "SJTOW (TPE)" in Canada. These two designations are essentially two different names for the same thing - an extension cord made with Thermoplastic Elastomer/ Rubber (TPE)
Which Part Of The Extension Cord Has a Light Indicator?
Each TerraBloom Extension Cord Contains an LED Power Indicator Inside the Tripe Tap Outlet Receptacle. You Won't Need To Walk All The Way Back to The Power Outlet to Check Whether Your Extension Cord is Powered, The Indicator On The Extension Cord Will Show You When The Extension Is Powered
TerraBloom Cords Are UL Listed