- Easy handling, flexible like Rubber. This 50' 12/3 extension cord is really made with Rubber jacket (SJEOW TPE), which makes it very different from cheaper vinyl/plastic (SJTW) extension cords.
- Compared to vinyl wires, our 50 foot extension cord doesn't kink and has no annoying coil memory or stiffness even in below freezing cold.
- We make extension cords for professionals who need power to get the work done. Not only this 50 ft extension cord is easier to handle, it is also more durable, abrasion, water and oil resistant and it powers up 3 outlets for 3 tools/appliances. No time wasted on unplugging one tool to connect another, use all three at the same time.
- Built with 100% Copper Wire inside, rated for 15 Amps, 1875 Watts and will handle heavy duty electrical equipment like a champ.
- Safety always first. This extension cord is UL listed for Indoor and Outdoor Applications. On top of that, we offer a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects.
Why SJEOW TPE Power Cords Are Better Than SJTW Vinyl Power Cords?
Thermoplastic Elastomer, also known as TPE or Thermoplastic Rubber, is a combination of plastic and rubber. TPE is a durable compound and can handle temperature extremes very well while remaining ulta flexible. TPE cable is resistant against aging in the sunlight, UV and ozone. TPE has a high-flex rating, which makes it a compound of choice for products which require superior flexibility and resistance against rips, abrasions, tears and other use related damage. TPE Compound costs 20% more than Vinyl, but provides significantly more value over the long term use. TerraBloom TPE Extension Cords are made for heavy duty use in harsh environments
What Does This Extension Cord's Classification Stands For
SJEOW Class Stands for S = Service; J = Junior (which means hard service instead of extra hard); E = Elastomer Jacket; O = Oil Resistant; W = All Weather Approved
Which Part Of The Extension Cord Has a Light Indicator
Each TerraBloom Extension Cord Contains an LED Power Indicator Inside the Tripe Tap Outlet Receptacle. You Won't Need To Walk All The Way Back to The Power Outlet to Check Whether Your Extension Cord is Powered, The Indicator On The Extension Cord Will Show You When The Extension Is Powered
All TerraBloom Extension Cords are made with NEMA 5-15 Molded Plugs. Our cords are designed to meet OSHA Requirements for Indoor/Outdoor Use. TerraBloom Extension Cords are UL Listed
Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
We'll Replace Any Of Our Extension Cords Found Defective For Manufacturing Reasons Free Of Charge Regardless of The Purchase Date