- REMOTE SPEED ADJUSTMENT: Using wireless remote speed controller ECMF-R series fans' speed can be adjusted from 15%-100% without creating any additional hum or background noise. Remote allows to select among 6 pre-set speeds from up to 50 FT range
- STORES LAST SPEED SETTING: This unit will store your last selected speed setting in its memory. It will come back at the stored speed when the power is shut down and turned back on via a switch or a timer.
- ENERGY SAVINGS: Built with cutting edge brushless electronically commutated Motor (EC) motor and dual jet type impeller, our new 4" ECMF-R- series fans deliver 160 Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM) of Airflow using only 18 Watts
- ALUMINUM HOUSING: Resists accidental damage, harsh elements and reduces maintenance in demanding applications such as ventilation of grow tents, gardens, farms, crawl spaces, attics, etc
- COMPACT: Only 6.25" (L) x 7.25" (W) x 5.9" (H). Ideal for applications with minimal space available. Installation hardware (screws and anchors) included in set
- ETL LISTED WITH 2 YR WARRANTY: ECMF-R series fans are ETL listed and Conform to UL standard 507, Certified to CSA Standard C22.2 No 113. Covered by 2 year warranty
Frequently Asked Questions:
How loud is this 4" EC fan?
The sound output of our fans depends on the speed selected. Please refer to the video below showing the sound output of ECMF-100-R fan at speed levels from 1 to 6. The measurements of dB output are shown on the screen in front of the unit and the microphone recording the sound is installed 5ft away from the fan.
What is included in set with ECMF-R fan?
1. Fan pre-wired with a 6.5ft long cable and grounded 3-prong plug.
2. Wireless Remote Speed Controller.
3. Screws and Anchors Set
Does the signal from ECMF-R fan remote controller work through walls and ceilings?
Yes, ECMF-R fan remote uses 433.92 Mhz frequency, which works through walls and ceilings.
How to adjust ECMF-R series fan speed?
Each ECMF-R fan is supplied with a remote speed controller. Remote controller works from up to 50 FT range and allows to select 6 speeds from OFF position to MAX SPEED. When using the controller for the first time, it has to paired with the fan by pressing and holding “+” or “-“ button for 3 seconds. Fan speed pre-sets available via remote speed control:
OFF = 0% Output
Level 1 = 15% Output
Level 2 = 32% Output
Level 3 = 50% Output
Level 4 = 67% Output
Level 5 = 83% Output
Level 6 = 100% Output
Do I need to set my preferred speed after every time the fan is unplugged from power?
No, you only need to set your preferred speed once during initial start up. If you disconnect the fan from power it will come back at the speed, which was selected before it was switched off. You last speed setting gets saved in fan's memory.
Can I have multiple ECMF-R fans paired to one remote controller?
Yes, the major advantage of ECMF-R fans is that you can have up to 50 units paired to one controller. They will change speeds in a synchronized way when the remote button are pressed.
How do I pair multiple ECMF-R fans to one remote controller?
You will need to unplug each individual fan ECMF-R from power. Then you will need to go through pairing process, which is explained above, with each individual ECMF-R fan.
Can I have multiple remote controllers paired to one ECMF-R fan?
No, it is not possible to have multiple remotes paired to the same ECMF-R fan
Will other types of speed controller work with this ECMF-R fan?
Other speed controllers will not work with ECMF-R series fans. If you need a replacement ECMF-R fan remote speed controllers please contact TerraBloom.
What are the requirements for the fan's operating environment?
ECMF-R fan can be operated in the environments with temperatures between -5°F(-20°C) to 140°F (60°F) and humidity levels not exceeding 90%. ECMF-R series fans have IPX4 IP Rating.
What type of ball bearing used in ECMF-R series fans?
ECMF-R fans are built with heavy-duty dual ball bearings rated for up to 70,000 hours of operation.
Can ECMF-R fans be used for boosting airflow in heater ducts?
ECMF-R can be installed in heating ducts with most modern home furnaces, however, it is important to ensure that the air temperature in the duct is not over 140°F for prolonged periods of time. Please note, fire places and fire-based heaters supply air at over 140 °F, which will cause ECMF-R fan to trigger overheat safety switch and/or cause deformation of the impeller.