- 4" LIGHTPROOF DUCTING: We made this aluminum duct with your Grow Room needs in mind. Thick layer of Black PVC on this ducting prevents light leaks. Works with exhaust and intake fans, carbon filters and hooded lights which are 4" in diameter
- 4-LAYER TOUGH: Keep your ventilation system free of rips and pin holes. Under the Black PVC layer our ducting is built with 2 layers of Aluminum Foil With a layer of PET and Steel Wire Helix to preserve the shape
- FLEXIBLE AND EASY TO USE: Our 4 Inch Duct is super flexible and easy to install, it will slide right on your Duct Fan, Vent Exhaust, Carbon Filter or Light Reflector. We include a pair of 4 Inch Clamps to make the installation a breeze
- 4" DIAMETER WITH ADJUSTABLE LENGTH: This Ventilation Duct is 4 Inches in diameter and comes in one 8 Feet Long Piece, which can be cut into as many pieces as you need using a wire cutter and a paper knife
- VARIETY OF APPLICATIONS: Our Ducting Is suitable for any Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Purposes. It will move and deliver air in Kitchens (cooking exhaust), Green Houses and Grow Rooms (Air Circulation, Intake, Exhaust and Light Fixture Cooling), Bathrooms (Smell and Moisture Exhaust), Grow Tents and other applications you have in mind
TerraBloom 4" by 8' Black Flexible Aluminum Ducting will help to get your ventilation job done quickly and easily. Each duct comes comes in set with a pair of clamps for easy installation. Lightproof and Length Adjustable. Fits Fan, Filters and Duct Pipes 4 Inches in Diameter and Provides 20mm Slack For Easy Fitting.Designed with Grow Tent and Indoor Garden Applications In Mind. Connects to Inline Fans, Filters and Air Cooled Light Fixtures. Reflects Heat and Light.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the recommended uses for this flexible duct?
This duct is designed for applications such as kitchen vent hoods, HVAC air lines, dryers, indoor gardens, grow tents and bathroom exhausts.
Can this duct be used as a portable AC Hose?
This duct will not be a good choice for portable AC applications. It will accumulate and dissipate heat exhausted by AC and keep it from coming out of the window. We recommend using a plastic duct for AC exhaust purposes, plastic will not accumulate or dissipate heat until it reaches the window exhaust.
Can this duct be used as a portable vacuum/leaf sucker hose?
No, this duct is made with double layer of foil and a White PVC plastic layer and is designed to transfer air. Debris transferred by vacuum will puncture the this flexible ducts.
What is the operating temperature limit for this duct?
This duct hose can withstand hot temperatures up to 180°F.