- REMOTE SPEED ADJUSTMENT: Using wireless remote speed controller ECMF-R series fans' speed can be adjusted from 15%-100% without creating any additional hum or background noise. Remote controller allows to select among 6 pre-set speeds from up to 50 FT range.
- ENERGY SAVING: Built with cutting edge brushless electronically commutated Motor (EC) motor and dual jet type impeller, our new 6" ECMF series fans deliver 350 Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM) of Airflow using only 40 Watts
- COLD ROLLED STEEL HOUSING: Resists accidental damage, harsh elements and reduces maintenance in demanding applications such as ventilation of grow tents, gardens, farms, crawl spaces, attics, etc
- COMPACT: Only 7.25" (L) x 4.9" (W) x 6.95" (H). Ideal applications with minimal space available. Installation hardware (screws and anchors) included in set
- ETL LISTED WITH 2 YR WARRANTY: ECMF-R series fans are ETL listed and Conform to UL standard 507, Certified to CSA Standard C22.2 No 113. Covered by 2 year warranty
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is included in set with ECMF-R fan?
1.Fan pre-wired with a 6.5ft long cable and grounded 3-prong plug. 2. Wireless Remote Speed Controller. 3.Installation Hardware (Screws and Anchors).
How to adjust ECMF-R series fan speed?
Each ECMF-R fan is supplied with a remote speed controller. Remote controller works from up to 50 FT range and allows to select 6 speeds from OFF position to MAX SPEED. When using the controller for the first time, it has to paired with the fan by pressing and holding “+” or “-“ button for 3 seconds. Fan speed pre-sets available via remote speed control:
OFF = 0% Output
Level 1 = 15% Output
Level 2 = 32% Output
Level 3 = 50% Output
Level 4 = 67% Output
Level 5 = 83% Output
Level 6 = 100% Output
Will other types of speed controller work with this ECMF-R fan?
Other speed controllers will not work with ECMF-R series fans. If you need a replacement ECMF-R fan remote speed controllers please contact TerraBloom.
What are the requirements for the fan's operating environment?
ECMF-R fan can be operated in the environments with temperatures between 15°F(-10°C) to 140°F (60°F) and humidity levels not exceeding 90%. ECMF-R series fans have IPX4 IP Rating.
What type of ball bearing used in ECMF-R series fans?
ECMF-R fans are built with heavy-duty dual ball bearings rated for up to 70,000 hours of operation.
Can ECMF-R fans be used for boosting airflow in heater ducts?
ECMF-R can be installed in heating ducts with most modern home furnaces, however, it is important to ensure that the air temperature in the duct is not over 140 °F for prolonged periods of time. Please note, fire places and fire-based heaters supply air at over 140 °F, which will cause ECMF-R fan to trigger overheat safety switch and/or cause deformation of the impeller.
Are ECMF-R fans UL/ETL listed for use in commercial operations? Do they conform with commercial business insurance requirements?
TerraBloom’s ECMF-R series fans are ETL listed and Conform to UL standards 507, Certified to CSA Standard C22.2 No 113 for United States and Canada. ECMF-R series fans can be used in commercial environments, where business insurance mandates operation of UL/ETL certified appliances only.