TerraBloom 10" EC Duct Fan with Remote Speed Controlled, 946 CFM, 126W
- [BUNDLE] THIS LISTING IS FOR 10" EC DUCT FAN (SKU: ECMF-250) WITH REMOTE SPEED CONTROLLER ADD-ON MODULE. THIS BUNDLE REPLACES DISCONTINUED MODEL ECMF-250-R. YOU WILL RECEIVE BOTH WIRED AND WIRELESS SPEED CONTROLLERS WHICH ARE INTERCHANGEABLE
- REMOTE SPEED ADJUSTMENT: Using wireless remote speed controller ECMF-R series fans' speed can be adjusted from 15%-100% without creating any additional hum or background noise. The remote controller allows selecting among 6 pre-set speeds from up to 50 FT range.
- STORES LAST SPEED SETTING: This unit will store your last selected speed setting in its memory. It will come back at the stored speed when the power is shut down and turned back on via a switch or a timer.
- ENERGY STAR SAVINGS: Built with cutting edge brushless electronically commutated Motor (EC) motor and dual jet type impeller, our new 10" ECMF series fans deliver 946 Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM) of Airflow using only 126 Watts
- COLD ROLLED STEEL HOUSING: Resists accidental damage, harsh elements and reduces maintenance in demanding applications such as ventilation of grow tents, gardens, farms, crawl spaces, attics, etc
- COMPACT: Only 12.13" (L) x 7.87" (W) x 8.94" (H). Ideal applications with minimal space available. Installation hardware (screws and anchors) included in a set
- ETL LISTED WITH 2 YR WARRANTY: ECMF-R series fans are ETL listed and Conform to UL standard 507, Certified to CSA Standard C22.2 No 113. Covered by 2-year warranty
How loud is this 10" EC fan?
The sound output of our fans depends on the speed selected. Please
refer to the video below showing the sound output of ECMF-250-R fan at speed levels from 1 to 6. The
measurements of dB output are shown on the screen in front of the unit
and the microphone recording the sound is installed 5ft away from the
What is included in set with ECMF-R fan?
1. Fan pre-wired with a 6.5ft long cable and grounded 3-prong plug.
2. Wireless Remote Speed Controller.
3. Screws and Anchors Set
Does the signal from ECMF-R fan remote controller work through walls and ceilings?
Yes, ECMF-R fan remote uses 433.92 Mhz frequency, which works through walls and ceilings.
How to adjust ECMF-R series fan speed?
Each ECMF-R fan is supplied with a remote speed controller. Remote controller works from up to 50 FT range and allows to select 6 speeds from OFF position to MAX SPEED. When using the controller for the first time, it has to paired with the fan by pressing and holding “+” or “-“ button for 3 seconds. Fan speed pre-sets available via remote speed control:
OFF = 0% Output
Level 1 = 15% Output
Level 2 = 32% Output
Level 3 = 50% Output
Level 4 = 67% Output
Level 5 = 83% Output
Level 6 = 100% Output
Do I need to set my preferred speed after every time the fan is unplugged from power?
No, you only need to set your preferred speed once during initial start up. If you disconnect the fan from power it will come back at the speed, which was selected before it was switched off. You last speed setting gets saved in fan's memory.
Can I have multiple ECMF-R fans paired to one remote controller?
Yes, the major advantage of ECMF-R fans is that you can have up to 50 units paired to one controller. They will change speeds in a synchronized way when the remote button are pressed.
How do I pair multiple ECMF-R fans to one remote controller?
You will need to unplug each individual fan ECMF-R from power. Then you will need to go through pairing process, which is explained above, with each individual ECMF-R fan.
Can I have multiple remote controllers paired to one ECMF-R fan?
No, it is not possible to have multiple remotes paired to the same ECMF-R fan
Will other types of speed controller work with this ECMF-R fan?
Other speed controllers will not work with ECMF-R series fans. If you need a replacement ECMF-R fan remote speed controllers please contact TerraBloom.
What are the requirements for the fan's operating environment?
ECMF-R fan can be operated in the environments with temperatures between -5°F(-20°C) to 140°F (60°F) and humidity levels not exceeding 90%. ECMF-R series fans have IPX4 IP Rating.
What type of ball bearing used in ECMF-R series fans?
ECMF-R fans are built with heavy-duty dual ball bearings rated for up to 70,000 hours of operation.
Can ECMF-R fans be used for boosting airflow in heater ducts?
ECMF-R can be installed in heating ducts with most modern home furnaces, however, it is important to ensure that the air temperature in the duct is not over 140°F for prolonged periods of time. Please note, fire places and fire-based heaters supply air at over 140°F, which will cause ECMF-R fan to trigger overheat safety switch and/or cause deformation of the impeller.
Are ECMF-R fans UL/ETL listed for use in commercial operations? Do they conform with commercial business insurance requirements?
TerraBloom’s ECMF-R series fans are ETL listed and Conform to UL standards 507, Certified to CSA Standard C22.2 No 113 for United States and Canada. ECMF-R series fans can be used in commercial environments, where business insurance mandates operation of UL/ETL certified appliances only.