TerraBloom MFIF-8, 8", 735 CFM, 205W Inline Duct Fan with Variable Speed Controller
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: Use this 8" Inline Fan as Exhaust or intake Fan, Vent Fan, Extractor Fan, Etc. Great Choice For Indoor Gardens, Grow Tents, Attics and Basements
- DUCT FAN DIMENSIONS: 11.5" (L) x 8" (W) x 9" (H), 7.7 Lbs.
- TECH SPECS: Airflow 735 CFM, 205 Watt, Speed 2450 RPM, Current 1.59A, Voltage 110V Frequency 60Hz
- FAN DESIGN: Made from ABS Plastic, This Inline Fan Weights Only 7.7 Lb., It Is Equipped With Built-In Speed Controller Which Allows To Slow Fan's Motor From 100% Output Down To 60% to Minimize Noise
- INSTALLATION: This Ventilation Fan Comes With An Installation Bracket Indicating the Direction Of the Airflow. Bracket has Different Openings in the Front and Back to Ensure Installation in the Correct Direction
TerraBloom 8" Inline Fan (Model TB-MFIF-8) is a versatile unit for a wide range of applications. It can be used to extract odors from enclosed environments and is powerful enough to pull air through Carbon Filters (Scrubbers) of sizes 8" x 24" or less. When using this unit with a filter, attach the fan as close to the filter as possible, pull air through the filter and out of the desired area (instead of pushing air into the filter). Keep the amount of elbows or turns in the ducting to the minimum. Each turn/elbow in ducting reduces the airflow output. This ventilation fan can also be used as an intake fan to supply fresh air from the outside, as well as mitigate unwanted moisture and stale air in the attics and basements. Due to its compact dimensions and light weight this duct fan is easy to install. This inline fan has removable duct ends to make maintenance and cleaning easier.