- ENERGY SAVINGS: Built with cutting edge brushless electronically commutated Motor (EC) motor and dual jet type impeller, our new 10" ECMF series fans deliver 1065 Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM) of Airflow using only 150 Watts
- QUIET & SPEED ADJUSTABLE: Using included speed controller ECMF series fans' speed can be adjusted from 0%-100% without creating any additional hum or background noise
- COLD ROLLED STEEL HOUSING: Resists accidental damage, harsh elements and reduces maintenance in demanding applications such as ventilation of grow tents, gardens, farms, crawl spaces, attics, etc
- COMPACT: Only 12.13" (L) x 7.87" (W) x 8.94" (H). Ideal applications with minimal space available. Installation hardware (screws and anchors) included in set
- ETL LISTED WITH 2 YR WARRANTY: ECMF series fans are ETL listed and Conform to UL standard 507, Certified to CSA standard C22.2 No 113. Covered by 2 year warranty
Frequently Asked Questions:
How loud is this 10" EC fan?
The sound output of our fans depends on the speed selected. Please refer to the video below showing the sound output of ECMF-250 fan at various speed levels from the lowest to the maximum setting. The measurements of dB output are shown on the screen in front of the unit and the microphone recording the sound is installed 5ft away from the fan.
What is included in set with ECMF fan?
1.Fan pre-wired with a 6.5ft long cable and grounded 3-prong plug.2. Variable speed controller. 3. Speed controller cable (16ft long). 4. Installation Hardware (Screws and Anchors).
How to adjust ECMF series fan speed?
Each ECMF fan is supplied with a variable speed controller. Speed controller is attached to the fan via the supplied cable 16 Ft in length and it's independent from the power cord. When connected, supplied speed controller allows users to select any speed between 0-100% of output according to the preferred use/noise level. If the speed controller is disconnected, ECMF fan will automatically work at 100% output.
Will other Rheostat Speed Controllers work with ECMF fan?
Speed controllers designed for AC motors, such as typical rheostat speed controllers, will not work with ECMF series fans. If you need a replacement of ECMF fan speed controllers please contact TerraBloom.
What are the requirements for the fan's operating environment?
ECMF fan can be operated in the environments with temperatures between 15°F(-10°C) to 140°F (60°F) and humidity levels not exceeding 90%. ECMF series fans have IPX4 IP Rating.
What type of ball bearing used in ECMF series fans?
ECMF fans are built with heavy-duty dual ball bearings rated for up to 70,000 hours of operation.
Can ECMF fans be used for boosting airflow in heater ducts?
ECMF can be installed in heating ducts with most modern home furnaces, however, it is important to ensure that the air temperature in the duct is not over 140°F for prolonged periods of time. Please note, fire places and fire-based heaters supply air at over 140°F, which will cause ECMF fan to trigger overheat safety switch and/or cause deformation of the impeller.
Are ECMF fans UL/ETL listed for use in commercial operations? Do they conform with commercial business insurance requirements?
TerraBlooms ECMF series fans are ETL listed and Conform to UL standards 507, Certified to CSA Standard C22.2 No 113 for United States and Canada. ECMF series fans can be used in commercial environments, where business insurance mandates operation of UL/ETL certified appliances only.